Monday, October 10, 2011

The List....

The curating is done and the eleven artists presenting this year will soon be announced. I am excited and nervous as four of the participants are out of state. I am so honored to be presenting them and have a big road ahead of me to get the word out.

The fifth year of Chop Shop is a big deal for me...seeing as how I never imagined myself in this producer/curatorial role. But I think bringing people together has always been a strong point of mine and it's nice to know that I have the support of many wonderful people who keep encouraging me to keep this event going. It's a ridiculous amount of work for one person, more than I realized when I started this whole thing.

Anyway, as promised at last year's Festival, I am serving cake in the lobby after both shows. This is a milestone year (no pun intended) and guaranteed to be a great event.

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment